Reminds Me Of Something
Things other people read, or atleast clicked on.
My life in music - In The beginning there was... Santana?
I got the idea for this from a Moleskine music notebook that I got from my girlfriend, but I'm kind of getting ahead of myself here aren...
Popping The Cherry
Hi I've probably never written anything to you before, but then if you found this little cluster of ideas and thoughts the odds are you ...
Learning to Draw 6
More Spidey Villains today the Spot !! This is so much fun
EoC Avengers Sketch Challenge Inks
Iron Man Inked Thunderstrike Inked although and I know the Hammer is wrong, sorry ! Maybe...
Learning To Draw 5.2
Here it is as I promised Hammerhead inked. Pretty happy with this one again.
Learning to draw Number something or other
It's Been a while but here's some deadpool love.... I lost patience with digital coloring....
A Cartoon Strip
Here's what I think is the first comicstrip I've ever done Merry Christmas !
Learning to Draw Part 8
Hello everyone Here's Kraven's Trophy room. Apologies for the quality I'm stranded in the wilderness. - Posted using BlogPress f...
Skype And Draw
EOC Skype and Draw result A quick sketch
Green Lantern Movie
This is the new WonderCon footage from the Green Lantern movie. I got chills from the oath. I can't wait for this movie now I'll s...
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Drawing Powergirl
Maybe I should draw
People who have no hands or feet ?
Powergirl.
Sorry about the picture quality, but I'm away from the computer...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment