EOC Skype and Draw result
A quick sketch
Things other people read, or atleast clicked on.
-
I got the idea for this from a Moleskine music notebook that I got from my girlfriend, but I'm kind of getting ahead of myself here aren...
-
Hi I've probably never written anything to you before, but then if you found this little cluster of ideas and thoughts the odds are you ...
-
Iron Man Inked Thunderstrike Inked although and I know the Hammer is wrong, sorry ! Maybe...
-
It's Been a while but here's some deadpool love.... I lost patience with digital coloring....
-
Hello everyone Here's Kraven's Trophy room. Apologies for the quality I'm stranded in the wilderness. - Posted using BlogPress f...
-
This is the new WonderCon footage from the Green Lantern movie. I got chills from the oath. I can't wait for this movie now I'll s...

No comments:
Post a Comment